Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

# 8: Stop eating out so much

Making soup--two Sunday's in a row. I declare this SOUPER Sunday (loser). 

Last week, I made curried cauliflower soup and it was really, really good. I made enough to feed all of Cobb County, but there is no choice. You can't make soup for one or two, that's called Campbell's.

This Sunday, I'm cranking out tomato and blue cheese. Slightly more complicated, but hopefully worth the wait (and effort, and burning hangnails from tomato acidity). This meal is cheap, which is good considering the "state of the economy".  Speaking of, the economy and my life are currently running parallel, and dancing to that Katy Perry song--not "I kissed a girl". 

So let's eat some soup. Cheap comfort. What more can you ask for?

P.S. Recipe to follow, should it turn out. 


No comments: