Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Monday, November 17, 2008

#31: Understand and embrace how fortunate I really am.

Winning starts today! No pneumonia. Although I was sorta looking forward to possible forced, medicated bed rest--as least for 1 or 2 days.

Since this is not in my future I'm going to put on my smashing new boots and skinny jeans (exploit my weight loss sans gym) to let the world know that I am back after a brief stay up my own ass. I deeply apologize for my lack of humor and abundance of "cuddle me" lately. Coping and not knowing what to do with myself, I talked (ok, cried, whined, prayed) to the internet. Of course some of you will picking me up again once the codeine wears off but for now...

I am fortunate that I have SO many people around me who love me, love to hate me and don't even know they love me yet and for all of them I am thankful.

That, and Flair on Facebook. Oh la la I love it!

No comments: