Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Should Have Been on the List

#32: Try not to drink so much. 

Seriously. It's a disease. I know, alcoholism, but not quite in my case. I don't drink during the day (except on holidays, football parties, and the occasional brunch beverage), never while at work (except when working late and when they used to bring in beer) and never to intoxication (except when I've had a really bad day or people are dancing on my couch). 

I know I am not alone in this addiction. I have had several people comment on my ability to kill only ONE bottle of wine by myself, so I know there are worse offenders than I. 

I simply feel incomplete if I'm NOT holding a glass of wine. I blame my boyfriend. 

Tonight, after coming home from the gym where I ran for an hour and did 350 crunches (really, no shit, I won't be able to walk tomorrow), I actually considered a glass of red over a glass of water.

The reason it's not on the list? Because I know I can't do it! 

No comments: