Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Friday, December 5, 2008

#5: Save more money

First, a bit about my day...

I woke up late, again. I never use an alarm because I naturally rise with with morning light, but for two days now I have slept past nine. Doing wonders for my productivity.

Then, I got hit with debris on the way to work, realized I had lost my cell phone and in the process of digging around the floorboards of my car I noticed I had two different shoes on. I just laugh--even re-reading this sentence.

Finally, I dropped the corner of my sweater thingy in the toilet not six minutes ago--AFTER I had yellowed it. I decided it was time to write.

I love today.

I wanted to share a new blog I'm following with all of you--when I say new, I mean today. In previous posts I have expelled wisdom about the situation of our economy, none of which was my own, and now you can go directly to the source: the2urn

The topic? Socioeconomic fodder. So, when you're feeling intellectual or freaking out about the money you no longer have and need a reason why, saunter on over for some observations and potentially advice as to what the hell you should do (if it isn't too late of course).

My two cents for today.

No comments: