Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

#23: Have more girl time

About to get it on with the ladies at book club. It will be nice to catch up with the girls, although I am certainly dreading the relationship conversation--because I have no idea what to tell them seeing as I don't even know myself.  Funny place to be in after 5 years.

I'm hoping to laugh a lot, enjoy some good food (went totally healthy for this one), and good company. No crying tonight, as 13 bottles of wine tends to do to women. I remember one night my dear friend Tracey and I, sitting in my beater apartment (I don't think I'd live there today given the choice) drinking FOUR, yes FOUR bottles between us and crying like little babies. We were most likely partaking in other activities as well (you know, kayaking) but that was a good night. 

Wish Tray were at book club too. Of course, then it would be boob club.

Tootle-ooo, friends.   

1 comment:

Lacey said...

thanks for the shout out. . .love it