Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

#31: Understand and embrace how FORTUNATE I really am.

It all makes sense now.

My mom emailed me the other day after reading this blog, telling me she hopes I don't think I'm unfortunate. It perplexed me a little, as my intent with #31 is to appreciate MORE of this life than I already do--and I am probably light years ahead of most people with whom I share this planet.

Oops. My bad. On the list featured on this blog, I did incorrectly list #31 as "unfortunate"...therefore reading..."understand and embrace how unfortunate I really am."

Rest assured, not breakin' out the razor blades this year. I'm not trying to understand how bad I have it (although my OBGYN may tell you differently--see yesterday's post).

I sometimes just can't type. Or maybe it was a Freudian slip?

No comments: