Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

#22: Try Not to be Sick

Dude. Really. Please. Make. It. Stop.

Not exactly the weight loss plan I was looking for, but ridiculously effective. In one hole, out the other for about a week now. For the love of fiber enough is enough. At this point even sitting is a luxury of the past. My 5 hour plane ride to the farthest place in the continental United States from Atlanta was NOT fun for reasons I will refrain from explaining.

I will never complain another day about the constipation that typically plagues me. Yes, I know I should go to the doctor, but given my recent track record with medical professionals (see previous posts) I am quite scared my nipples will be tweaked and I shall be diagnosed as bi-polar.

Time's up, gotta run (again).

No comments: