Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Monday, January 5, 2009

#11: Explore the Possibilities

They show up in the most random of places and the most unexpected times. According to all of my horoscopes (which I try to ignore but nonetheless read religiously) I am entering a period of great opportunity and deeper connections to life and those around me. In this I shall trust.

I believe in free will, and there have been times in my life when the universe has sent me signs but it was up to me to act upon them. A few times I did, a few times I didn't, and while I can't say I have regrets the occasions when I DID act have proved the right thing to do.

Once such incident occured this weekend during a spontaneous trip to a nearby town. I haven't been slapped that hard in a while.

I am not a liberty to share exactly what was revealed (top secret, some things must remain sacred), but I think it served dual purpose which shall all unfold here in due time. I should not have been there, and I was looking for nothing, yet there it was beating me over the head for three days.

Just a reminder to keep your eyes open everyday.

P.S. 25 days.

No comments: