Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

#7: Eat Healthier

I've been doing this. Really. Having Fiber One for breakfast, and then yogurt and fruit for lunch or a protein shake (after I condemned Scott for taking the guy at GNC seriously--I eat my words, sorry honey). In the evenings, I try to make a healthy meal, typically with no carbs.

I am counting calories--and I am not the type of person who considers this a practical exercise. But it is truly amazing how many calories are in each meal. Things you think are healthy--not so much.

Unfortunately, booze pack on those pounds, thus I've also cut out the drinking. At least for a week. This is quite possibly the most difficult part of this entire exercise. That, and the fact that I love to eat out.

Balance must be achieved.

No comments: