Welcome to My World

Anecdotal observations of life while in pursuit of things to accomplish before (doh!) 32.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

31 Things to Do Before 32

Let's start with #32 (it doesn't really count): Start a blog about this list (thank you Karin).

Being a natural, if not neurotic, list maker, below are action items for the year 2008. Some of these so called goals are quite attainable, others very lofty, and some down right ridiculous.

A wise man once told me "no one ever plans to fail, they only fail to plan". Consider this my strategic roadmap to bliss at 32.

1) Keep going to the gym

2) Maintain stable frame of mind

3) Keep in touch with friends & family

4) Choose my battles

5) Save more money

6) Commit to using eye cream (UPDATE-DONE!)

7) Eat healthier (UPDATE: Progress, progress...)

8) Thus, stop eating out so much

9) Potty train Gizmo (UPDATE: Sooo CLOSE!)

10) Relax

11) Explore the possibilities

12) Start my book

13) Remember everyone's birthday (UPDATE: So far so good)

14) Remember everyone's anniversary

15) Stop paying for convenience

16) Do my own taxes (UPDATE-DONE!)

17) Plant flowers in the springtime (UPDATE-DONE!)

18) Read at least 15 books

19) Cut down on travel for work (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN)

20) See a dermatologist

21) Find a better dentist

22) Try not to be sick

23) Have more girl time (ACCOMPLISHED--at least through April!)

24) Learn to make a mean vodka sauce

25) Get engaged (or become single)

26) Master the social networks

27) Celebrate my sister's wedding

28) Have more me time

29) Stop biting my nails (UPDATE: DONE!)

30) Buy a house (UPDATE: SCOTT SAYS NO)

31) Understand and embrace how fortunate I really am.

1 comment:

House of Hawk said...

30 should quickly link to 25!